DUMBO, “Down Under the Manhattan Bridge Overpass”
DUMBO? You’re thinking, “I don’t see a cartoon elephant.” DUMBO actually stands for Down Under the Manhattan Bridge Overpass. This oft photographed area has its own feel and personality. This image stood out to us because of the West-coast quality of the magic hour lighting on the bridge.
More Product Details
- Our 1000 piece jigsaw puzzles can provide a very great game for parent-child relationship
- For children older than 6 years; the best parent-child time.
- Full size poster of image included.
- Made from recycled cardboard, High-quality card stock; excellent printing and manufacturing; finished size 19.5″ x 27.5″
- Guaranteed quality; money back or full replacement
- Photo by Kyler Boone